This policy applies to products purchased from the website www.kabushoes.com.au
Kabu Shoes is happy to provide an exchange for Australian Orders within 7 days of the purchase date on your receipt (For International Orders within 14 Days of your purchase date). We must receive the returned item in original and unused condition. We will not accept any returns after 7 days from purchase date for Australian Orders (and after 14 days for International orders).
We gladly offer returns and size exchange on all FULL PRICED PRODUCT within 7 days of purchase for Australia based customers only.
KABU shoes will NOT accept any returns if no email of approval has been sent first, BEFORE sending shoes back.
After approval email..
Shoes should be posted to:
PO Box 355
SOUTH HURSTVILLE, SYDNEY NSW
If you would like to return product bought on SALE, then unfortunately we cannot offer you the free returns policy.
Full Priced Returns:
- We want you to be happy! If your full price shoes don't fit, you want to change them or you're simply not happy with your purchase, you are welcome to send your product back to us in its original condition and packaging (shoe box, dust bag, tags etc) within 7 days to receive a full refund, minus initial and any additional shipping charges incurred.
If product has signs of wear and not in original condition, return may be voided. After 7 days returns will be accepted within a 30 day period from the date of purchase and will be eligible for a credit note only as reimbursement.
- In the event that you are eligible you will receive the following notification:
- If you paid by credit card/direct deposit you will be refunded the return amount back into the same account. This may take 2-3 working days to clear. You will be notified by email once your refund has been processed.
- Please note, postage charges will need to be absorbed by the buyer if an exange or refund is needed.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box and dust cover, as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer. Customers will be liable for shipping costs if products are deemed to have been returned in an unacceptable condition.
- We cannot process your return until we receive your goods. All returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and reason for return.
- You have 30 days from the date you receive your order to return sale items for a credit note only.
- Sale returns are not eligible for refunds and will ONLY be reimbursed via credit note. This credit note will be emailed to the customer after their return has been processed.
- Please ensure the return is sent back to us using registered post. Unfortunately we cannot be held accountable for parcels going missing, therefore we advise you take note of a tracking number when returning the goods. Please include a copy of your invoice so that the return can be processed.
If you wish to return an international order due to change of mind or incorrect sizing, you will be required to send the product back of your own accord, and if you send it back within 14 days of receiving it you are entitled to a refund - minus the shipping cost ($25 AUD for New Zealand, $35.00 AUD for the rest of the world). If you return an international order due to change of mind or incorrect sizing after the 14 day period, but within 60 days from purchase, you are eligible for a credit note to the value of your purchase - minus the shipping cost ($25 AUD for New Zealand, $35.00 AUD for the rest of the world).
- Goods will be deemed faulty if they are received damaged by the customer or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 2 months of purchase.
- Products which are deemed to be faulty by our quality control department will be refunded in the same way which the order was paid.
- We will only refund you your monies in the event that the goods purchased are faulty, provided the fault is not due to wear and tear, and is a manufacturing fault. This will be determined on the return of the item and once assessed.