TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices are in Australian dollars. These prices do not include relevant overseas duties and other custom charges that may be incurred.
- Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
- Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order. We will at this time immediately notify the customer by email or phone using the email address and phone number provided.
- All orders are subject to the availability of stock.
- All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
- This site is for your personal, non-commercial, use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content, software, products or services contained within this site. You may not use this site or any of its content to further any commercial purpose including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site.
- At Kabu we make every effort to display the products and colours as accurately as possible. However as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- Kabu will not be held responsible for any damage to any products after delivery.
- If a refund is warranted, you will only be able to be refunded via the method in which you paid.
- By using this website you show that you agree to all the above conditions.
- You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia in the event of any dispute in relation to the use of this site
- Please note your order is FINAL once it has been placed. No changes can be made.
- Additions to your order cannot be made - please place a new order.
- Unfortunately we cannot amend shipping addresses once the order has been placed.
- Only one promo code per order.
- Unfortunately sale items do not qualify for free gift wrapping.
- If an item is out of stock on your order we will contact you as soon as possible. Unfortunately we will be unable to offer exchanges however will be more than happy to offer a refund or credit voucher depending on how your order was made.
- If your order has multiple items, and one/some are out of stock, we will still send out the remainder of the order with a notification letter advising that an item/s was out of stock.
- Kabu use Australia Post for Australian orders.
- Delivery will be made within approximately 3-10 business days from the day of purchase, due to the high volume of orders we receive during this time.
- A signature is required on delivery; therefore we recommend a business address in order to avoid a redelivery fee of $15.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you upon despatch.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes as a signature is required upon delivery.
- Shipping within Australia is free for orders over $299. Any orders below $2 will be charged at a flat rate of $15.
- Kabu delivers internationally using Australia Post. Delivery will be within 10-15 business days from the day of purchase. A signature is required upon delivery; therefore we recommend a work address in order to avoid a redelivery fee.
- Please be aware that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping. You will be responsible for additional charges that incurs for customs clearance; Kabu has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; Kabu recommends that you contact your local customs office for further information.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you upon dispatch via the Australia post website. www.auspost.com.au
- Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
- Kabu reserves the right to review, change or modify existing these Terms and Conditions due to external market factors or other extenuating circumstances.
- Australian Shipping Information
- At Kabu, our team makes every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly, safely and in the most cost effective way possible. We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, however we do ask for your patience during busy periods.
- Your order will be packed and dispatched provided:
- The item you have chosen is in stock;
- The delivery address has been verified;
- Payment has been approved and received.
- Kabu Shoes use Australia Post for Australian orders
- We deliver with Australia Post as it is efficient, helps to get you your order quicker and is more secure.
- We also recommend that all packages are sent to a company/business address for faster delivery.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- All orders sent with Australia Post require a signature upon delivery. If someone is not available for a signature the order will not be delivered, and a note will be left on the premises to advise that there was an unsuccessful delivery attempt.
- If the parcel is undelivered and needs to be resent, the customer will be charged an administrative fee of $15 before the shoes are redelivered.
- In the instance that a change of address is required following dispatch, you will be charged the administrative fee of $15 before the shoes are delivered.
- Australian Orders will take approximately 3 business days from the date of purchase to arrive to you.
- Deliveries are sent during normal business hours between Monday and Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tracking your order
- Once your parcel has left our warehouse you will be emailed tracking information so that you can follow up on where your order is. Simply use that tracking number on the Australia Post website. www.auspost.com.au
International Shipping Information
- Kabu Shoes delivers internationally Australia Post
- All deliveries outside Australia will arrive normally within 5-14 working days from the date of purchase. On rare occasions, some shipments may take up to 3 weeks to arrive if they are held up in customs.
- A signature is required on delivery, therefore we recommend a work address if this is more convenient for you.
- A tracking number will be emailed to you upon dispatch
- Australia: FREE for orders over $299. There is a flat rate of $15 for any orders below $299.
- New Zealand: $30 AUD
Rest of world: $40 AUD
- Please allow 24 hours from placing your order, before trying to track it, and 5 days before querying your order with customer service representatives at Kabu Shoes
- Please be aware that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping. You will be responsible for additional charges that incur for customs clearance; Kabu Shoes has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; Kabu shoes recommends that you contact your local customs office for further information.
All prices listed are in Australia Dollars (AUD). The conversion rate varies from day to day with the current exchange rate and many banks also charge a small currency conversion fee. The final charge made to your card is made in Australian Dollars and the ultimate conversion rate is determined by your bank or credit provider.
All international purchases are exempt from Australian taxes; however they may incur taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is delivered.