Australian Shipping Information
At Kabu, our team makes every effort to ensure your purchase gets to you quickly, safely and in the most cost effective way possible. We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, however we do ask for your patience during busy periods.
Your order will be packed and dispatched provided:
- The item you have chosen is in stock;
- The delivery address has been verified;
- Payment has been approved and received.
Kabu Shoes use Australia Post for Australian orders.
- We also recommend that all packages are sent to a company/business address for faster delivery.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
- All orders sent via Australia Post - Registed mail.
- Australian Orders will take approximately 3-5 business days from the date of purchase to arrive to you.
- Deliveries are sent during normal business hours between Monday and Friday from 9:00am - 5:00pm
International Shipping Information
- Kabu Shoes delivers internationally using Australia Post
- All deliveries outside Australia will arrive normally within 5-14 working days from the date of purchase. On rare occasions, some shipments may take up to 3 weeks to arrive if they are held up in customs.
- A signature is required on delivery, therefore we recommend a work address if this is more convenient for you.
- Standard delivery service is only trackable from Sydney to destination country.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEES STARTING FROM $25
Please allow 24 hours from placing your order, before trying to track it, and 5 days before querying your order with customer service representatives at Kabu Shoes
Please be aware that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping. You will be responsible for additional charges that incur for customs clearance; Kabu Shoes has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; Kabu shoes recommends that you contact your local customs office for further information. If parcels are lost, Kabu Shoe cannot refund parcels.
All prices listed are in Australia Dollars (AUD). The conversion rate varies from day to day with the current exchange rate and many banks also charge a small currency conversion fee. The final charge made to your card is made in Australian Dollars and the ultimate conversion rate is determined by your bank or credit provider.
All international purchases are exempt from Australian taxes; however they may incur taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is delivered.